I also believe that it's a mistake to keep talking about science as art from a science-communication perspective. If everything is subjective and everything is biased, why do we expect people to rely on science more than their own beliefs based on other experiences?
I <think> know what you are trying to say, but I wish people stop describing science as art. In science there is right and wrong, true and false, and a one of a kind result is worse than useless. Science is not art.
Study of immune QTLs to explore how GWAS loci influence traits, from @ZepengMu, Wei, Zhu, @yang_i_li and co. 40% of loci overlap with eQTL or splicing QTL. The other 60% are enriched for H3K27ac differences between rheumatoid arthritis and controls https://genomebiology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13059-021-02334-x